Instructor, Practical Nurse (Clinical & Lab)
About the Position
Portage College is actively hiring Practical Nurse Instructors to assist with clinical, labs and to supervisor student practicum placements in the Bonnyville, Cold Lake, Lac La Biche and St. Paul regions.
The successful applicants will be responsible for providing student feedback and evaluation on skill performance, maintain student records, network and be an effective liaison for student practicum management.
Please see the full job ad on our website for the location/hours.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred but will consider RN diploma or LPN diploma or certificate.
- Current CARNA or CLPNA unrestricted registration.
- CPR Heart and Stroke BLS for Healthcare provider.
- Adult teaching/tutoring experience would be considered beneficial.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Minimum two years of recent experience in acute care or continuing care.
- Familiarity with practical nurse programs and role of LPN.
- Successful applicant will be required to provide a current vulnerable sector police information check and driver’s abstract.
Note: Please indicate on your resume which location you are applying for.
Similar searches: Nursing/Healthcare