- Chinatown Multi-Level Care Foundation
- 9539 102A Ave NW, Edmonton AB T5H 0G2
- Job Category
- Job Type
About Chinatown Multi-Level Care Foundation
To create resident focused communities that are respectful, caring and compassionate, where residents are encouraged to live each day with purpose and belonging.
Resident centred care - we care for the whole person with kindness, respect and dignity, while ensuring residents and their families have a voice in all aspects of their care and service.
Continuous Improvement – we strive to continually improve our care and services.
Welcoming Environments – everyone who lives, visits and works in our community contributes to its warmth and friendliness.
Diligent Stewardship –we commit to responsibly using all resources entrusted to us to maximize our residents’ quality of life.
Title: Clinical Lead
Status: Full Time Management Out of Scope
Number of Vacancy: 1
Hours of work: Monday-Friday
Reporting to the Site Leader, the Clinical Lead, practicing under the College and Association of Registered Nurses professional regulations and Standards of Practice, ensures resident centered care is provided in an individualized meaningful way and includes family involvement. The main accountabilities of the position are managing day-to-day delivery of care for long term care residents; providing leadership, supervision and addressing performance management issues with care staff; and providing direct care for residents. The incumbent in the position fosters and maintains effective relationships with care staff, family physicians, professionals from other disciplines, residents and family members. With the support of the Site Leader, the Clinical Lead has a key role in creating an enriching environment where people find meaningful opportunity to live, work and volunteer.
The Clinical Lead acts as a role model and ambassador for the mission and values of the Foundation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
- Undergraduate or Masters degree in health care desirable.
- Current CPR Certificate.
- Certificates in Geriatric Care/Gerontology, Mental Health and Palliative Care are desirable.
- Current and ongoing registration with College and Association of Registered Nurses in Alberta.
- 3+ years of leadership experience in a health-related environment including supervision of professional and unregulated care staff.
- Experience in care of the elderly and dementia care.
- Clinical experience in an acute health care environment desirable.
Similar searches: Nursing/Healthcare