Practical Nurse Instructor (Clinical, Lab and Theory)
About the position
Portage College is actively hiring Practical Nurse instructors to assist with clinical, labs and theory and to supervisor student practicum placements in the Bonnyville, Cold Lake, Lac La Biche and St. Paul regions.
The successful applicants will be responsible for providing student feedback and evaluation on skill performance, maintain student records, network and be an effective liaison for student practicum management.
January 6 to April 3, 2020 - St. Paul, AB, both theory and labs, 3 days/week for a total of 120 hours
January 6 to April 3, 2020 - Cold Lake, AB, labs, 2-3 days/week for a total of 90 hours
March 9 to April 3, 2020 - Bonnyville, Cold Lake, Lac La Biche, AB, clinical, 40 hours/week for a total of 155 hours
April 6 to May 8, 2020 - St. Paul, AB, clinical, 40 hours/week for a total of 194 hours
April 6 to May 8, 2020 - Bonnyville and Cold Lake, AB, clinical, 40 hours/week for a total of 194 hours
Visit our website for the full job ad.
Experience and Qualifications
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing, RN diploma or LPN diploma or certificate.
• Current CARNA or CLPNA unrestricted registration.
• Current Heart and Stroke HealthCare Provider Level C CPR.
• Adult teaching/tutoring experience would be considered beneficial.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Minimum two years of recent experience in acute care or continuing care.
• Familiarity with practical nurse programs and role of LPN.
• Successful applicant will be required to provide a current vulnerable sector criminal records check and driver’s abstract.
Similar searches: Nursing/Healthcare
More search results
Assistant Professor, (Full-Time Tenure-Track Appo…
Assistant Professor, Department of Nursing Science
Clinical Service Manager (RN/RPN) – Regular Part …
Registered Nurse - Resident Health and Wellness M…
Seasons Retirement Communities
Professional Resource Faculty – Clinical Simulati…