ABOUT THE POSITION
Portage College is actively hiring Clinical Instructors to supervise student practicum placements in the Cold Lake and
Lac La Biche regions. Along with supervising students on placement, the successful applicants will also provide student feedback and evaluation on skill performance, maintain student records, network and be an effective liaison for student practicum management.
This is a casual position from March 11 to April 5 for approximately 155 hours.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing, RN diploma or LPN diploma or certificate.
• Current CARNA or CLPNA unrestricted registration.
• Current Heart and Stroke HealthCare Provider Level C CPR.
• Adult teaching/tutoring experience would be considered beneficial.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Minimum two years of recent experience in acute care or continuing care.
• Familiarity with practical nurse programs and role of LPN.
• Successful applicant will be required to provide a current vulnerable sector criminal records check and driver’s abstract.
HOW TO APPLY
Portage College is committed to building a skilled, diverse workforce reflective of Canadian society.
If you have the right qualifications, experience, and motivation to do extraordinary things at Portage College, we would love to hear from you. Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, call us at 780-623-5747.
Please note we don’t accept third-party resume and cover letter submissions. The College appreciates the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Similar searches: Nursing/Healthcare