PRAIRIE LAKE SENIORS COMMUNITY
EMPLOYEE CARE PARTNER OPPORTUNITY
A 150 suite full service Designated Supportive Living and Long Term Care Facility (50 LTC suites).
Operated by Connecting Care – A leader in seniors’ supportive housing management in Alberta.
Fulfilling this Care Partner Role
To ensure that we have the right person with the right knowledge to fulfill this role, the following is required:
• Grade 12 Diploma or recognized equivalent is required.
• Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
• Registered member and in good standing with CARNA
• Valid Certification in First Aid and CPR.
• Experience in providing palliative care services.
• Preference will be given to individuals with experience in understanding people with various care needs.
•Supervision/leadership/facilitation/ resolution experience not required but an asset.
• Experience with proven performance in clinical practice.
• Able to prioritize, re-adjust routines, and deal with repetitive activities.
• Ability to effectively deal with difficult and/or crisis situations.
• A career that is free from abuse, neglect, and professional nursing license violations.
• Knowledge of services, assessments and care planning, and all applicable and federal regulations, guidelines, and policies.
• Commitment to Person Centered care approaches.
• Patience, active listening skills, verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
• Flexibility and a willingness to modify role duties for the overall good of the Community and the Residents.
• Demonstrates an awareness of accident and injury prevention; adheres to safe work practices and procedures.
Responsibility for 50 LTC suites.
Wage: $40.85 - $48.79/hour (based on experience)
Status: Full-time & Casual
Only successful applicants will be notified.
Similar searches: Nursing/Healthcare