Registered Nurse, Residential & Transitional Care Manager - BASED IN SURREY, BC
Registered Nurse, Residential & Transitional Care Manager is responsible for the delivery of excellent clinical and operational services within a defined area, and is responsible for regularly supervising a number of Team Leaders.
- Respond to new referrals
- Complete comprehensive care and support assessments
- Ensure care and support plans meet the needs of the clients and the support providers have the skills and experience to fulfill the plan
- Reassess care and support plans regularly to ensure the plan is current
- Respond to client and family complains & timely response to incident reporting
- Attend all medical appointments to effectively communicate and manage medical (and paramedical) needs
- Actively identify and manage risk
- Participate in on-call rotation, ensuring immediate response to incidents and concerns
- Leadership & people management – champion a culture that energizes and engages all staff
- Service Excellence through the implementation of Best Practice Guidelines
- Work in partnership with stakeholders
- Provide clinical input into business development
- Ensure all reporting (internal & external) meets or exceeds all standards
- Registration with BC College of Nursing Professionals as a practicing RN registrant
- Willingness to travel within the province
- Reliable vehicle
- Proven leadership experience
- Previous work in a residential setting an asset
The CBI group of companies includes CBI Health Centres, CBI Home Health, We Care Home Health Services, Monarch House, CBI Workplace Solutions, and CBI Assessment Services. Our expanding transitional and residential community care network now numbers more than 60 homes nationwide.
At CBI, our people really care and believe that by working together, we can aim higher and make great things happen every day.
Facebook: facebook.com/cbihealthgroup | Twitter: twitter.com/cbihealthgroup | www.cbi.ca
CBI Health Group is committed to accommodating people with disabilities as part of our hiring process. If you have special requirements, please advise Human Resources during the recruitment and selection process.
Similar searches: Nursing/Healthcare