Renfrew Educational Services is a not-for-profit, registered charity operating as an independent school. We are an acknowledged leader in program development for children with special needs and children who are typically developing. For 45 years Renfrew has offered a wide range of programs and services to children from Calgary and surrounding areas.
We are offering a unique opportunity for a full-time position as a Clinical Case Coordinator to work with families and children based at Tsuut’ina Health Centre. Some of the responsibilities of this position will include:
- In-person or telephone intake to explore family goals and expectations;
- Triage services based on family needs;
- Support for specialty physicians as needed;
- Support for client and family around family goals, readiness for care and understanding of interventions;
- Home visits may be required.
- Completion of an accredited nursing education program. Active or eligible for registration and practice permit with the College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta;
- Experience working with children and their families;
- Understanding of and/or work experience with Indigenous Peoples;
- Experience working in community health or Primary Care Network and experiences within trauma informed models of care considered an asset;
- Priority will be given Indigenous applicants or those who have experience working within a reserve setting;
- Must have a clean, valid Alberta driver’s licence and a reliable vehicle.
Similar searches: Nursing/Healthcare