To grow the Seniors Living Business by delivering on established sales targets through identifying, prospecting, and closing new clients sales orders to meet SE targets for retention, growth and profitability of all retirement, assisted/supportive living and longterm care services to various clients within the geographic region to achieve or exceed set performance targets.
As a motivated sales hunter you will work within the Business Development Team to fulfill a range of key responsibilities including:
- Create seniors living partnerships, to build innovative new programs within facilities.
- Understand the seniors living environment needs and roadmap for transformation and has a vision for creating strong programs for retirement, assisted living, memory care and LTC care.
- Coordinate projects and special initiatives including project planning (timelines, milestones, deliverables), communications planning and execution, stakeholder analysis, consultation, tracking of risks and issues; administrative oversight and support and coordination of team resources.
- Support the development of presentations, reports, complex spreadsheets/databases and other materials for a range of stakeholders, including client leadership, builders, developers, architects, technology leadership, program leadership, staff using a consultative approach.
- Work collaboratively through effective partnerships with builders, operator/owners, hospitals, as well as government agencies.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships for a range of stakeholders, including client leadership, builders, developers, architects, technology leadership, program leadership, staff using a consultative approach.
- Generates sales growth and profit objectives through sales activities including territory planning, new client acquisition, client relationship building, territory prospecting, closing and reaching/exceeding assigned sales goals
- Develop and execute a cold calling strategy to target prospects ( experience working with Builders is preferred)
- Completes CRM reports to adequately monitor sales and marketing activities
- Regular full time position, with flexibility to work outside of regular business hours to meet stakeholder needs as necessary.
- Adhere to Saint Elizabeth Policies and Procedures.
- Participate in ongoing internal and/or external continuing education activities.
- Willingness to travel.
- 3-5 years’ experience in business development, with proven competency in prospecting and closing sales opportunities
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a seniors living related field.
- Experience with stakeholder engagement ( experience working with Builders is an asset)
- Competency in developing successful business proposals
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Travel within geographic region is required on regular basis, some travel outside region will be required on limited basis. Must have a vehicle and valid driver’s license
Other Skills and Abilities
- Goal oriented and ambitious, with capacity and drive to reach and exceed quotas
- Ability to handle cold calling, with assertive, positive and persistent style
- Proven customer service and relationship building skills
- Aptitude for acquiring sales skills and product knowledge
- Consultative selling skills and proven ability to close the sale
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Problem solving, analytical, and conflict resolution skills,
- Experience in business management skills (strategic planning, business case proposals, budgeting, resource allocation).
- Excellent technical skills in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Flexibility and ability to work effectively during periods of rapid change and transition.
Similar searches: Healthcare Services and Wellness