- Interior Health Authority
- Clearwater, British Columbia
- Job Category
- Healthcare Services and Wellness, Nursing/Healthcare
- Job Type
We’re looking for a Registered Nurse who has emergency or rural nursing experience, to join our team in Clearwater!
The Dr. Helmcken Memorial Hospital is a Level 1 Community Hospital and we offer services including surgical, inpatient and emergency. We have 6 acute care beds with a small 24 hour emergency department that includes 4 bays and 1 trauma bay. As part of our cohesive team of healthcare professionals, you will work hand in hand with local physicians and LPN’s, to deliver patient centred care!
Our RNs work both days and nights 07:00-19:00 and 19:00-07:00 with ER on-call from 21:00–09:00. This position works both emergency and medical areas.
We are located near a large, beautiful Provincial park where adventures and waterfall explorations await. In addition to our local amenities, for those seeking a taste of city life and urban amenities; the city of Kamloops is an easy 1.5 hour drive south of Clearwater… making us a location that really offers the best of both worlds.
If this sounds like a fit for you, Apply Today!
- Graduation from an approved School of Nursing with current practicing registration with the College of Registered Nurses of British Columbia (CRNBC).
- Post-graduate certification in Emergency or Rural Nursing or an equivalent combination of education & experience.
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) within 3 years.